Welcome to La Roche College's Employment Center.
The Director of Human Resources is assigned the overall responsibility for effective administration of this program throughout La Roche College. Individuals who believe that they may have experienced illegal discrimination should immediately report their complaint to the Director of Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in employment with La Roche College. From this site you can view all of our available positions.
The Human Resources Employment Center website is an on-line resource dedicated to providing the most current and updated information available about faculty and staff job openings. For your convenience employment opportunities are separated into the following categories: full-time faculty, part-time (adjunct) faculty, and staff/administrative positions.
It is the policy of La Roche College to promote equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color creed, age, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, non-job related disability or medical condition, or any other legally protected status.
This policy provides for equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship. This includes, but is not limited to:recruitment, employment, job assignment, transfer, promotion, demotion, compensation, training and development, employee benefits, layoff, discharge and general working conditions.
This policy is administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state statutes. La Roche College does not take action against an employee because he or she has opposed a practice made unlawful under federal or state law or has filed charges, testified, assisted, or participated in any manner in an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or lawsuit pursuant to those statutes.
All employees are expected to implement and abide by La Roche's policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity employment within their assigned work areas. Any violation of this policy by an employee of La Roche College may result in disciplinary action, including, when appropriate, discharge.
Human Resources Staff
You must submit a separate online application for each position you want to apply for. The positions listed on this site are those currently available at the College. The information listed for each position is all that is available at this time. There is no further need to contact the Human Resources Department.
- Access the web pages of Current Administrative Openings or Current Faculty Openings.
- Identify the position in which you want to apply.
- Complete an online application by clicking on “Click Here to Apply” at the bottom of the job posting. The application must be completed in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- An online application must be submitted for each position in which you want to apply. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Resumes can be attached to the online application.
- Your information will be reviewed by a hiring manager, and you will be contacted if we feel your qualifications closely match the description of the position.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to update each individual on the status of his/her application.