Scholar Credit Initiative Program (S.C.I.P.)
- Dual Enrollment
SCIP is a dual-enrollment program, which allows you to earn up to 15 credits toward
your college education at La Roche or many other participating institutions across
the country – all while you are still in high school. That means you’ll be ahead when
you get to college!
How this program benefits you:
• You pay $150 per credit hour vs. $525 per credit hour – save money when
earning your college degree
• You’ll get used to the college learning environment sooner
• There’s a wide variety of courses offered such as history, English, languages and more
• You’ll be 15 credits ahead when you get to college
Requirements for participation
To be considered for the SCIP at La Roche College, you must:
• Submit a completed application form to the Office of Admissions.
• Submit a current transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater and junior
standing at the time of application.
• Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor.
To learn more about SCIP, please contact:
The Office of Admissions
La Roche College
9000 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15237