Dual Degree: Any Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from La Roche with Bachelor of Science in Engineering from University of Pittsburgh.
To successfully complete the terms of the articulation agreement, the following is required:
- must be enrolled at LRC for at least the past 2 years
- must have a QPA of 3.0 or higher (3.5 for Bioengineering) at time of application to University of Pittsburgh engineering program
- must receive favorable recommendation from the combined degree progarm liason at LRC
- must successfully complete all science and math pre-requisite course requirements for their intended engineering major with a grade of C or better and a GPA of 3.0 or better
- must have completed the major requirments prescribed by their LRC program prior to commencing study at the University of Pittsburgh or have a written plan in place to show how these requirements will be met at the University of Pittsburgh