Dual Degree: Liberal Arts Degree from La Roche with Bachelor of Science in Engineering from University of Pittsburgh.
To successfully complete the terms of the articulation agreement, the following is required:
- must be enrolled at LRC for at least the past 2 years
- must have a QPA of 3.0 or higher (3.5 for Bioengineering) at time of application to University of Pittsburgh engineering program
- must receive favorable recommendation from the combined degree progarm liason at LRC
- must successfully complete all science and math pre-requisite course requirements for their intended engineering major with a grade of C or better and a GPA of 3.0 or better
- must have completed the major requirments prescribed by their LRC program prior to commencing study at the University of Pittsburgh or have a written plan in place to show how these requirements will be met at the University of Pittsburgh