Management Information Systems Technology is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading specialized acceditation association for business education.
The central objectives of the major in finance are to develop students' critical and analytical skills and to enable them to apply these skills effectively in identifying and solving problems in the area of finance. A second program objective is to foster within the student awareness of values and moral issues in modern finance.
To successfully complete the Finance Degree, a minimum of 120 credits are required, the last 30 of which must be earned at La Roche College.
The following coursework is required:
- 48 credits of Business Core Requirements
- 15 credits of Finance Major Requirements
- 12 credits of Finance Major Electives
- 9 credits of Skills Components
- 34 credits of CORE Curriculum courses