The Liberal Studies program will enable students to explore human existence in light of history, art, language, music, drama, literature, and scientific discovery. Liberal Studies fosters creativity, leadership, intellectual growth and the full development of each student's potential for individual growth through experiences in service, culture, and a wide range of academic disciplines.
To complete the liberal studies major successfully, the following course work is required:
A minimum of 120 credits are required for degree, the last 30 of which must be earned at La Roche College.
- 21 credits of Humanities
- 15 credits of Social Science credits
- 9 credits of Natural Science courses
- 9 credits of Aesthetics courses
- 9 credits of Administration and Management courses
- 9 credits of Language Component
- 48 CORE Curriculum/General Electives