This is a capstone program for adult students who wish to complete their college education. This program is designed to enhance workplace skills such as planning, workflow management, problem solving, listening and communication, labor/management relations and motivation techniques.
This degree completion program is designed for adult and transfer students interested in business and management.
To complete the professional studies major successfully, the following course work is required:
- 45 or more transfer credits
- 18 credits as listed under Applied Professional Studies
- 18 credits as listed under either Track I, II, or III (50% of the track must be at 3000 or 4000 level)
- 9 credits listed under Business Skills
- 30 credits of CORE Curriculum courses
- 45 General Elective credits
A minimum of 120 credits is required for graduation, the last 30 of which must be earned at La Roche College.