When you are ready to make application for admission to La Roche College we suggest you follow these procedures:
- Gather Information by requesting information from the Adult Student Admissions Office
(412) 536-1262 or request information on-line.
- Credit Evaluation- Schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor (in person or by phone) and request an unofficial evaluation of transferrable credits.
- Admissions - Complete the appropriate application for admission and have the application AND ALL official high school and college transcripts sent to the address on the application.
- Financial Aid – The financial aid office is conveniently located in the same building as admissions so you can get your questions answered following your admissions appointment.
- Registration: Once you have your offer of admission call to make an appointment with your admissions counselor so we can help you register for classes
- Official Credit Evaluation: An official credit evaluation will be forwarded to you within one month after your admissions file is complete. A complete admission file includes a completed application and all official transcripts.
- Orientation – Participate in the orientation at the beginning of each semester to further assist with our transition as a new La Roche College student. You will obtain your photo ID, obtain a parking permit, computer logon, books, etc.
Students who have not yet completed a college-level English and/or math course are required to take placement exams before registering for classes.
Interior and graphic design students may be required to participate in a portfolio review with a faculty member. The review, which will assist in the evaluation and placement of design credits, is completed after the student is admitted to the college and prior to registration.
Performing Arts Auditions:
Students interested in dance/performing arts courses are required to audition with the artistic director of the program.