NEW TRUSTEES NAMED
Pittsburgh, PA – The Board of Trustees of La Roche College is pleased to announce the appointment of five new members:
• Robert O. Agbede, president, founder and CEO of ATS-Chester Engineers, Inc., in Pittsburgh. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, Agbede is also former chairman of the African American Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania.
• James Douglas Austin, Esq., vice president of the James Austin Company in Pittsburgh. A graduate of Davidson College and Samford University, Austin is also vice president of the Board of Governors for the Amen Corner, also in Pittsburgh.
• Arlene McGannon, associate general secretary/chancellor of the Diocese of Pittsburgh. The former director of the Office of Ministry for Aging in the Diocese of Pittsburgh, McGannon is also an accomplished author.
• Steven Massaro, vice president of business development with Massaro Company in Pittsburgh. A graduate of Catholic University in Washington, DC, Massaro is also the founder of Pittsburgh’s Next, an organization dedicated to retaining young professionals in the region.
• Thomas H. Murray, vice president of marketing and product management at Haley Systems, Inc., in Sewickley. A graduate of Notre Dame University and the University of Pittsburgh, Murray also serves on the Pittsburgh Product Strategy Network Advisory Board.<