LA ROCHE HOSTS ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL GOLF OUTING
Pittsburgh, November 10, 2010– On Sept. 27, a dedicated group of golfers weathered drenching rain for the 19th Annual La Roche College Golf Outing at the nearby Wildwood Golf Club. The event is a benefit for La Roche’s athletic programs.
Taking first place honors this year, with a score of 61, was the team of Peter Hawk (ASAP Promotions), Jason McClelland (Pittsburgh Pirates) and Stephen Parker (IDC, Inc.). The second place team, finishing with a score of 62, from Washington’s Landing Marina consisted of Tripp Clarke, Jim Gregory, Jim Gregory Jr. and Dave Gregory. Taking third place in the outing were Paul and Martha Eberhardt, Mark Kinney and Rick Luke of UPMC Passavant with a score of 63.
Additional prizes were awarded in skills contests. The winners were:
• Closest to the Pin (Women): Sister Candace Introcaso, CDP, Ph.D. (La Roche)
• Closest to the Pin (Men): Stephen Parker (IDC, Inc.)
• Longest Putt (Women): Laurie Andrews (Guest of Clear View Strategies, Inc.)
• Longest Putt (Men): Scott Bishop (Tucker Johnston & Smelzer)
• Longest Drive (Women): Kathryn Jolley, ’81 (DRS Architects, Inc.)
• Longest Drive (Men): Dan Vok (UPMC Health Plan)
• Putting Contest: Dean Casillo (The Foreman Group)