Entering DNAP students must be computer literate and possess a Windows laptop/notebook computer with program-defined specifications.
- Operating systems: Windows 11 (recommended)
- CPU Type: Intel core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 minimum
- Memory requirements:16 GB minimum
- Microsoft Office 365 (Available to students at no charge. An email is sent to eligible students at their La Roche University email address with information for downloading the software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- Google Chrome (free)
- Mozilla Firefox (free)
- Antivirus software as approved by La Roche (must be kept up-to-date).
Information about your La Roche network, email and Office 365 accounts, and general instructions for preparing your computer can be found here.
- 512 GB hard drive or larger
- Wireless Ethernet - 802.11 /ac/ax
- 100/1000 Ethernet connection
- Built-in or external Web Camera
- Built-in or external Microphone (headset with built-in microphone is recommended)
- 2 or more USB 2.0 or 3.0 High Speed Ports
Carrying case (recommended)