Struggling with classes but don't know how to improve? We're here to get you back on track and assist you in achieving academic success.
Students who experience academic difficulties can benefit from regularly scheduled one-on-one sessions with an academic counselor. The sessions are tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements.
Types of Support
- Defining educational and career goals
- Assessing academic, financial and personal needs
- Determining academic strengths and areas for improvement
- Learning more about college programs and offices
- Monitoring progress
Do You Need Academic Counseling?
To determine if you need counseling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I need someone to talk to about my academic career?
- Am I overwhelmed by college work?
- Am I performing below my expectations and am unsure why?
- Am I confused about what went wrong with a particular assignment, class or semester?
- Do I struggle to determine and make necessary changes to my learning and studying habits?
- Do I have difficulty setting academic goals (or realistic academic goals) for myself?
- Do I seem unable to fit all of my responsibilities into my schedule?
For More Information
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Coordinator of Academic Counseling
412-536-1226 | firstname.lastname@example.org