Now that you're officially a La Roche Redhawk, it's time to prepare for your first semester on campus.
Held specifically for deposited students, Welcome Day gives you the chance to meet your future classmates while preparing for your first semester of college.
NOTE: During the Covid-19 health crisis, we are moving some, if not all, Welcome Days to a virtual format. Some of the activities listed below may be modified to accommodate the virtual format.
By attending a Welcome Day, you'll be able to do the following:
- Get a jump-start on a successful transition to college
- Enjoy activities with your fellow classmates
- Confirm your fall schedule of classes
- Talk with Financial Aid specialists who will answer any last minute questions
- Hear from representatives from Student Academic Support Services, Student Life, the Registrar’s Office, Student Accounts, and Residence Life
- Tour the La Roche residence halls
- Get your photo taken for a student identification card
- Monday April 13 (Virtual Event)
- Saturday, May 2 (Virtual Event)
- Friday, May 29 (Virtual Event)
Check-in for these virtual events begin at 9:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 (Virtual Event)
Check-in for this event will begin at 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15 (Virtual Event)
Check-in for this event will begin at 4:15 p.m.
Instructions on how to join a Virtual Welcome Day will be provided prior to each event.
Welcome Day is designed to better prepare you for your first semester at La Roche University.
If you're unsure of the easiest way to get to La Roche, follow these directions and download a campus map.
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration the day you schedule a Welcome Days session. You also will receive an email reminder five days prior to the event. Be sure to enter a valid email address when registering. Cancellations must be completed by phone.For More Information
General Welcome Days Information: 412-536-1129 or email@example.com
Financial Aid: 412-536-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence Life: 412-536-1195 or email@example.com