Experience the joy of learning without the pressure of grades, assignments or exams.
Adventures in Lifelong Learning is a membership-based program for adults 50 and better who want to continue learning while expanding their social networks through shared intellectual experiences.
Renowned faculty, interactive classes, and exciting lectures and events offer opportunities for members to grow intellectually, socially, physically and spiritually.
- Noncredit, short-term courses (four to five weeks)
- Option to audit up to one LRU undergraduate course per term
- Community and social events
- Short educational tours
- Health and wellness activities
- Travel opportunities through La Roche’s Study Abroad office
- Spiritual programming in partnership with La Roche’s founding congregation, the Sisters of Divine Providence
Learn about our Individual Membership options and Corporate Memberships, and become a member today!