We strongly suggest that you start to plan early for your trip – at least one year in advance.
- After you review the information on available study abroad opportunities, make an appointment to meet with Nicole Gable in Bold Hall 202. During your meeting you will have the chance to ask questions and learn about the application process.
- Apply for your passport well in advance of your departure date. You can do this at any of the following locations:
- Your local post office
- The County Courthouse in Pittsburgh (on Grant Street)
- Download an application at travel.state.gov
- Submit your complete application to the Study Abroad Office, prior to applying to your desired study abroad program.
While You’re Away
We want to keep in contact with you while you’re gone. Please send a postcard to Nicole Gable at the address below, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay in touch while you’re away!
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237