New Student Orientation for Graduate, Transfer and Adult Students
At this time, orientation is not scheduled. Please check back.
Sample Schedule for the day:
Drop in anytime between 3 and 6 p.m. Get your student ID and parking permit before you begin classes. Bring your driver’s license/photo ID and vehicle information.
Get to know us!
- Representatives from the offices of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Graduate Studies and Adult Education will be available to answer your questions
- Shop at the Campus Bookstore
- Campus tours will be provided and you can visit the location of your classrooms
- Assistance offered with your student network account, email and Canvas online learning resources
- Learn more about registration policies such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and my.laroche.edu, where you can register for classes, request a tutor, run a degree audit and much more.