Let us help you discover your future.
With more than 60 career-focused majors, study abroad opportunities and an active student life, we make your college experience meaningful and memorable.
Choose a major that will engage your interests and prepare you for your chosen field. La Roche’s small class sizes, internship and volunteer possibilities will guide you toward success.
Take the next step in this new chapter of your life by exploring our requirements below.
Requirements & Application
for an International Undergraduate Applicant
(ESL included, if necessary)
- APPLY ONLINE or Printable International Undergraduate Application
- Secondary/High School Transcript and Diploma (with notarized English translation)
- National Exam Scores, if applicable
- Post-secondary Academic Transcript, if applicable (with notarized English translation)
- Copy of Passport Photo Page
- International Student Agreement
- Affidavit of Support - signed your financial sponsor
- Official Recent Bank Statement of Sponsor
- Bank statement must be dated within 3-4 months of the planned semester start date
- Final balance on the bank statement should document the financial capability of your sponsor to cover at least one academic year of estimated expenses
- Bank statement should document the currency of the account
Not required, but taken into consideration if submitted:
- SAT/ACT Scores
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores
Please note: All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA