New Student Orientation for Graduate, Transfer and Adult Students
La Roche College
Monday, August 20, 2018
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Do you have 30 minutes to spare?
Drop in anytime between 3 and 6 p.m. Get your student ID and parking permit before you begin classes. Bring your driver’s license/photo ID and vehicle information.
Get to know us!
- Representatives from the offices of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Graduate Studies and Adult Education will be available to answer your questions
- Shop at the Campus Bookstore
- Campus tours will be provided and you can visit the location of your classrooms
- Assistance offered with your student network account, email and Canvas online learning resources
- Learn more about registration policies such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and my.laroche.edu, where you can register for classes, request a tutor, run a degree audit and much more.
Are you a new HRM Graduate Student? If so, you must attend the information meeting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Palumbo Science Center, Room 109.