Call for Proposals
The Conference on Teaching and Learning in Higher Education will accept proposals from April 1 - June 1, 2020.
Proposals may address one or more of the following topics:
- Pedagogical approaches
- Innovative teaching practices
- Science of teaching and learning (SoTL) topics
- Technology and social media
- Academic advising
- Student success, support and retention
- Career planning and development
The conference will feature the following types of sessions:
- Poster sessions: These provide an informal opportunity for participants to highlight teaching-related topics through a professionally printed poster (60 minutes).
- Presentations: These provide a more formal opportunity for participants to highlight teaching-related topics. These may be individually or co-presented (45 minutes).
Submit your proposal now.