The call for proposals has now passed.
Submission decisions will be sent in mid-June.
If you do not receive a submission decision by June 15, 2019, please check your email Spam folder or email conference directors: Lee Markowitz; firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Shuttlesworth; email@example.com.
Proposals may address one or more of the following topics:
- Pedagogical approaches
- Innovative teaching practices
- Science of teaching and learning (SoTL) topics
- Technology and social media
- Academic advising
- Student success, support and retention
- Career planning and development
The conference will feature the following types of sessions:
- Poster sessions: These provide an informal opportunity for participants to highlight teaching-related topics through a professionally printed poster (90 minutes).
- Presentations: These provide a more formal opportunity for participants to highlight teaching-related topics. These may be individually or co-presented (45 minutes).
- Roundtable discussions: These provide an informal way for participants to discuss selected teaching-related topics. Tables will be organized around specific teaching-related topics that have broad appeal across academic disciplines (45 minutes).