Call 412-367-9300 to reach the Information Desk at La Roche College.
Search Results for "C"
Department Chair/Associate Professor, Performing Arts
- BFA in Performing Arts and Dance, Florida State University
- M.S. in Professional Leadership, Carlow University
- Founder and Director, Bodiography Contemporary Ballet
- Performing Arts Department Chair, La Roche University
- One of 25 finalists in "America Inspired Contest," Examiner.com, 2012
- Featured in the Carlow University Journal ("Gotta Dance: Maria Caruso,” 2008)
- Recognized by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as a "Young Pittsburgher to Watch in 2009”
- Choreographed numerous ballets for Bodiography's repertoire and has been commissioned to produce works for brooks and company dance, Off Broad Street Center for Dance Arts, North Allegheny High School, Butler Community College, The Garrett Lakes Arts Festival and the Elsie Awards honoring director Rob Marshall
- Commissioned original works for Bodiography's extensive repertoire from such distinguished choreographers as Johann Renvall, Ze'eva Cohen, Anjali Austin, James Martin, Ilana Suprun Clyde and Lynne Taylor-Corbett
- Showcased Bodiography Contemporary Ballet by touring through New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Florida where she has presented her work and engagement in many outreach programs and lectures demonstrations
- Conducted master classes at Point Park University, Slippery Rock University, McDaniel College, Mercyhurst College, University of Pittsburgh, West Virginia University and Desayles University, as well as design movement programs for The Yeshiva Girls School of Pittsburgh, Shaler Area School District, Carnegie Mellon University's Cyert Center and Community Day School