Call 412-367-9300 to reach the Information Desk at La Roche College.
Search Results for "L"
Lance M. Lindauer
Adjunct Faculty , Justice, Law and Security
- Adjunct Professor, La Roche University, Department of Justice, Law, and Security
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – West Virginia Wesleyan College (major: Economics and International Business / minor Spanish)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – West Virginia Wesleyan College (International Economics)
- Master of Public and International Affairs (MPIA) – University of Pittsburgh’s Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (Security and Intelligence Studies)
- 2006 – 2007: Graduate Assistant, while pursuing MBA
- 2007 – 2010: Department of the Treasury (Federal Budget Analyst)
- 2010 – 2012: US Department of Education Foreign Language Area Studies (FLAS) Fellow and Graduate Assistant, while pursuing MPIA
- 2012 – 2014: SDLC Partners (Business and Policy Consultant)
- 2014 – Present: RAND Corporation (National Security Research Division - Operations)
- NSCS/CRIM2011 Intelligence Analysis and Presentation Techniques
JOINED LA ROCHE: