FAFSA Completion Workshops
Financial aid counselors will assist students and their parents with completing their FAFSA forms in an open computer lab.
Registration is required. Student and parent FSA IDs are required. Required documents for the FAFSA Completion Workshops include parent and student completed Federal Income Tax Returns (1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) and W2 forms from 2016.
- Tuesday, March 6 | 5 - 7 p.m. | Science Center, Room 209
- Saturday, March 10 | 10 a.m. - Noon | Science Center, Room 209
To register for workshops, contact the La Roche College Office of Financial Aid
412-536-1125 | email@example.com
Community Financial Aid Night
When it comes to getting the financial aid you need, let the La Roche College Financial Aid Office help you.
- Receive an overview of the financial aid process
- Find out how to apply
- Learn how to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
This event is open to parents and students.
- Tuesday, Feb. 27 | 6 - 8 p.m. | Ryan Room
For more information contact the La Roche College Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-536-1125.