La Roche University’s International Scholar Credit Initiative Program (ISCIP) allows you to earn university credits while you’re still in high school.
While taking classes online, ISCIP gives you the chance to get ahead, save money and explore university level courses.
- Save money while earning a university degree. You pay $210 per credit hour vs. $700 per credit hour.
- Get used to the university learning environment sooner.
To be considered for ISCIP at La Roche University, you must:
- Be a high school sophomore (grade 10), junior (grade 11) or senior (grade 12) to participate.
- Submit a completed ISCIP application form to the office of international admissions.
- Submit a current transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater and at least sophomore (grade 10) standing at the time of application.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school counselor.
- Submit English language proficiency documents.
All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA