Submit your work for the chance to receive a prize!
April 15-26. Winners will be announced on Instagram in May 2019.
Rules and Eligibility
The contest is open to current La Roche students.
- Students should follow @larocheuniv on Instagram.
- 20 lines maximum per poem.
- Each student may enter 1-2 poems.
- You may submit poetry that has been or will be published in Nuances, La Roche’s literary journal.
- Students may write on any subject they choose.
- Submissions must be the original work of the student.
How to Submit
Send your poem via direct message on Instagram.
Faculty from the La Roche English Department will select a first, second and third-place winner. Winners will receive faculty feedback with their prizes.
A gift basket valued at $160 and the winning poem published in the 2019 spring/summer issue of Connected, the La Roche magazine.
A $50 Amazon gift card.
A $25 Starbucks gift card.
Terms and Conditions