When you're officially a La Roche Redhawk, it's time to prepare for your first semester on campus.
Held specifically for deposited students, Welcome Day gives you the chance to meet your future classmates while preparing for your first semester of college.
By attending a Welcome Day, you'll be able to do the following:
- Get a jump-start on a successful transition to college
- Enjoy activities with your fellow classmates
- Confirm your fall schedule of classes
- Talk with Financial Aid specialists who will answer any last minute questions
- Hear from representatives from Student Academic Support Services, Student Life, the Registrar’s Office, Student Accounts, and Residence Life
- Tour the La Roche residence halls
- Get your photo taken for a student identification card
Welcome Day is designed to better prepare you for your first semester at La Roche University.
If you're unsure of the easiest way to get to La Roche, follow these directions and download a campus map.
When Welcome Days are held you will receive an email confirmation of your registration the day you schedule a Welcome Days online registration. You also will receive an email reminder five days prior to the event. Be sure to enter a valid email address when registering. Cancellations must be completed by phone.For More Information