La Roche and Allegheny School of Anesthesia offer an integrated approach to nurse anesthesia education: classroom learning coupled with hands-on experience.
|NOTE: Due to the unexpected Covid-imposed restrictions on clinical rotations over the last two semesters, Allegheny School of Anesthesia has decided to suspend admissions for the Fall of 2021. We will be returning any application fees which have been received by individuals who have submitted their applications prior to our scheduled deadline of December 31. Our primary goal remains that of providing our students with a solid didactic education and exceptional clinical experiences, to ensure that they transition to knowledgeable, safe anesthesia providers.|
Our full-time graduate program consists of two portions:
- Core science courses at La Roche
- Didactics I and II and Clinical Practicum at Allegheny School of Anesthesia and clinical affiliates
Why La Roche?
- Clinical-based courses at Allegheny School of Anesthesia, located within Allegheny General Hospital, a Level I trauma center
- Industry-connected faculty including highly respected experts within the Pittsburgh health care community
- Eleven clinical sites offering a variety of real-world experiences in adult and pediatric care
- A rigorous program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs