Further your education and career at La Roche University.
Our graduate programs provide the skills and training you need to achieve your professional goals. As a master’s degree student on our campus, you’ll receive unique benefits:
- A blend of online and in-person instruction
- Accelerated courses for you to complete your degree sooner
- Industry-connected faculty who are experts in their areas of study
- Small class sizes for you to get to know your professors and peers
Requirements For Graduate Applicants
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Quality Point Average (QPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale in upper-division undergraduate coursework (junior and senior level). Accounting applicants must hold a 3.25 or higher QPA.
- Current resume
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation
- Essay explaining professional and academic goals
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
Please be advised that students who intend to begin their degree immediately must demonstrate English language proficiency with one of the following:
- A minimum TOEFL iBT of 79
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5
- A minimum Duolingo English test score of 105
If you do not provide proof of English language proficiency through the above documentation, you will be tested upon arrival, and your first semester at La Roche University will be only ESL coursework. You cannot be waived from the ESL requirement.
When you first arrive, you will be placed into level-appropriate ESL courses. Upon successful completion of our ESL program, you will be eligible for graduate coursework.
GRE and GMAT scores are not required for admission.
All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA