La Roche University’s partnership with Butler County Community College (BC3) gives you the chance to stay where you are without standing still.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in psychology from La Roche without leaving the BC3 campus
- Avoid the process of transferring to a new school
- Save money through a discounted tuition rate
- Easily transition with a free, unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- Transfer 75 credits after completing your associate degree
La Roche's undergraduate programs offers academic challenges with major rewards.
- Convenient day and evening courses and an accelerated eight-week format
- Academic core waiver*
- No application fee
- Easy access to La Roche counselor and onsite appointments
*Waives all but nine credits for students with an associate degree
- Apply to La Roche online.
- Send unofficial transcripts to email@example.com.
- Contact a La Roche University adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation transfer credit evaluation.
- Complete a registration form to schedule La Roche classes (available from La Roche University adviser)
- Update your FAFSA to include La Roche University. The school code for La Roche is: 003987
Request official transcripts
You should request official transcripts from BC3 at the start of the program with La Roche and after completion of the last BC3 course. Please submit transcripts to the following address:
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
ATTN: BC3 Partnership
For more information or to schedule a free, credit transfer evaluation, contact Sherryl Lisco at 412-536-1263 or email@example.com.