Offered online and on campus, Leadership and Administrative Development (LEAD) is a degree-completion program that prepares you for a career in business and management.
Convenient 30-credit Program
Designed for working adults who already have completed some college-level coursework, the program allows you to complete a bachelor’s degree within 19 months.
Although this program only consists of 30 credits, you must complete the equivalent 120 credits of college coursework to earn your degree.
LEAD students explore management techniques and effective communication while developing the skills and knowledge that all successful leaders possess. You’ll focus on writing, research methods, organizational behavior, information technology, human resources administration and communications.
The goal of the LEAD program is to enhance and further develop:
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Real-world problem solving and decision-making skills
- Learner independence and self-reliance
- Understanding of the research process and its application