La Roche University's fully online Medical Imaging Program offers the opportunity for you to receive an education while balancing a job, family and other responsibilities.
The Medical Imaging Degree Completion Program at La Roche University prepares students who are RT or RDMS certified for an upward career in radiography, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and more.
Radiological technologists may transfer in 45 block credits for science courses, and an additional 15 credits for a current ARRT or RDMS certification, for a total of 60 credits. Another 30 credits of coursework may be transferred for a transfer total of 90 credits. This leaves only 10 courses remaining to complete the program.
The program positions you to enhance and further develop:
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Real-world problem solving and decision-making skills
- Learner independence and self-reliance
- An understanding of the research process and its application
The liberal arts component of the medical imaging degree is 21 credits and includes the following coursework:
- Intro to Administration and Management
- Professional Presentation
- Business Communications
- Technical Writing
- Probability and Statistics
- Intro to Psychology
- Modern Public Speaking