Requirements and Application
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Quality point average (QPA) of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate coursework
- GRE/GMAT: Any applicant whose QPA falls between 3.0 - 3.25 is required to take a graduate entrance exam
- Completed application and current resume
- Two academic or professional references
- Essay explaining professional and academic goals
- Satisfactory completion (grade of C or better) of four undergraduate prerequisites*: Database Management Systems, Java Programming, Management Information Systems, Systems Analysis and Design, and Statistics (recommended)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
*La Roche University may consider related work experience as substitution for prerequisite coursework.
Learn more about the program, career outcomes and the benefits of earning a Master of Science in Information Systems from La Roche University by clicking here.