Minimize your fall workload without sacrificing summer vacation.
Whether you're a college student who is home for the summer, a high school student wanting to get ahead, or an adult learner seeking career advancement, there are several benefits to enrolling in Summer Classes at La Roche.
- Discounted tuition and the most competitive per-credit costs in the region
- Free on-campus housing for full-time summer students (6 credits or 12 for ESL)*
- No fees**
*Students are required to purchase a $200 meal plan.
**A $65 fee applies to ESL students.
- Multiple summer sessions from three weeks to 10 weeks
- Extended registrations for each summer session
- Robust selection of courses
- Ability to blend both traditional and online courses
- Ability to shorten total time commitment for an academic program
- Ability to reduce total costs for an academic program
- Ability to enter the job market ahead of most graduates
All students are expected to have completed the established course prerequisites, as indicted on the schedule of classes. Academic credits earned will appear on an official La Roche transcript. Visiting undergraduate students are required to seek the permission of their home registrar to ensure that courses taken are transferable to their home institution.
For High School Students
Get ahead before you graduate from high school by earning college credit through La Roche’s Scholar Credit Initiative Program (SCIP) this summer.
- Discount on per-credit costs
- Classes offered online and on campus
- Get used to the college learning environment sooner
- A wide variety of courses include history, English, languages and more
All applications are processed by the Registrar's Office. Once we receive your application, we will contact you regarding registration for classes.
2020 Summer Class Dates
26 - Aug. 1|
26 - June 13|
26 - July 3|
26 - July 18|
26 - June 27|
five-week session||June 29 - Aug. 1|
For More Information
If you have questions regarding prerequisites or the registration process at La Roche, please contact the Registrar's Office at 412-536-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the aid you need for summer college.
Earn college credits while in high school.
Save money and get a semester ahead as a transfer student.
Contact us today to learn more to ask questions.