Transferring to a new school can be a daunting experience, but La Roche University offers individualized support to make your transition an easy one.
Our local transfer equivalency guides outline how your previous coursework applies to coursework at our campus. We specialize in foreign credential evaluations to make the most of the credits you’ve earned at home.
Take the next step in this new chapter of your life by exploring our requirements below.
Pathway Program placement or ESL included if necessary
- Post-secondary/college/university transcript with notarized English translation
- Secondary/high school transcript and diploma with notarized English translation
- TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score
- Copy of passport photo page
- Affidavit of Support signed by your financial sponsor
- Official Bank Statement of Sponsor
- Must be dated within three months of the planned semester start date
- Final balance should document the capability of your sponsor to cover the estimated expenses of one academic year
Not required but taken into consideration if submitted:
- SAT/ACT scores
- National Exam scores
All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA