The Honors Institute at La Roche University cultivates academic excellence, intellectual discourse and scholarly achievement.
Designed for exemplary students, the program embraces challenge and provides outstanding educational opportunities that will serve as their pathway to a successful future.
- Small, unique classes taught and designed by top La Roche faculty
- Research and creative opportunities connected to coursework
- Special recognition at graduation and Honors designation on transcripts and diplomas
- Networking opportunities
- Community established among fellow Honors students
- Book stipend each semester when maintaining GPA requirements
- A $1,000 scholarship per year
Qualified candidates for the Honors Institute meet the following criteria:
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 on a scale of 4.0 in a high school college preparatory program
- A minimum SAT score of 1100 (math and verbal, prior to March 2016) OR
- A minimum SAT score of 1170 (cumulative evidence-based reading and writing, and math, beginning March 2016) OR
- A composite ACT score of 24
For More Information