La Roche University is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant – Design Division, part of the Division of Academic Affairs. This position serves as the first point of contact for the Design Division, and manages the day-to-day operations of the division.
The Administrative Assistant interfaces with full time and adjunct faculty, staff members, and students, and reports directly to the Chair of the division. This is considered a 10-month position and will be eligible for corresponding benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizes budget reviews for the Design Division.
- Updates all debits and credits for all Division accounts including, but not limited to, Division, Departments, and Advisory Boards.
- Assists faculty in the support and promotion of scholarship and design award opportunities for all Design Division students.
- Prepares beginning of semester course materials for Faculty and University.
- Assists faculty in the coordination of Design Division Events.
- Assists Division and Department Chairs with accreditation reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstration of initiative and self-direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organizational, time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer skills and database management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Qualified applicants can complete an online application by clicking on the following link:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Cover letter and resume can accompany a completed application; candidates subject to background clearances. Review of submissions will begin immediately; position open until filled.