Call 412-367-9300 to reach the Information Desk at La Roche University. To browse the directory, please select a letter from the menu above.
Edward Stankowski, MFA
Associate Professor, English
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES ATTENDED & DEGREES RECEIVED:
- Master of Fine Arts in English, 1995
- Bachelor's Degree in English Writing, 1987; Minor in Spanish
PAPERS PRESENTED AT PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCES:
- "Catalyzing Privatization: Desperate Times, Desperate Actions;" Sociology in Education Annual Conference; Monterey, California, February 1998
BOOKS PUBLISHED (if applicable):
- "Memory of Steel"
- "No Wind for Their Sails: The Betrayal of America's Urban Youth"
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- The Arc of Pennsylvania Community Awareness Award, 1997
- The University of Pittsburgh Distinguished Teaching Award, 1994
- Golden Quill Award for sports writing, 1989
JOINED LA ROCHE: January 2000
HOMETOWN: Pittsburgh, PA