Call 412-367-9300 to reach the Information Desk at La Roche University. To browse the directory, please select a letter from the menu above.
Jean Forti, Ph.D.
Professor, Department Chair, Human Resources Management
- Ph.D., University of Akron
- M.A., University of Akron
- B.S., University of Dayton
COURSES taught at la roche:
Dr. Forti teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in human resources management, where her primary areas of teaching responsibility include:
- Human Resource Administration
- Fundamentals of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods
- Integrative Seminar in HRM
In addition to these courses, Dr. Forti regularly participates in La Roche’s Study Abroad+Study USA program and has arranged business trips for students to visit England, Ireland, Greece and Italy.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Society of Industrial/Organizational Psychologists
- Pittsburgh Human Resource Association
- Sweet Adelines
Joined La Roche:
Before moving into academia, Dr. Forti worked as a human resource manager in manufacturing (Paragon Trade Brands) and insurance sectors (Nationwide Insurance, Corporate HQ and Annapolis Regional Offices).
Buffalo, New York