This accelerated 30-credit program offers evening classes and allows you to complete your master’s degree within one year.
La Roche University's Master of Science in Information Systems offers a broad-based study of information systems and current industry trends. This approach prepares you for the organizational and technological challenges in the design, application, implementation and management of information systems.
The Master of Science in information systems is ideal for business professionals who want to advance
their careers and those who are looking for a career change in a growing
profession. Key topics in the curriculum include big data, social media, cyber security and project management. Students will be expected to develop competencies in five main areas:
- Integrated technical expertise
- Project management, change management and best practices in information systems development, implementation and management
- Ethical business practices and governance of information
- Professional delivery of oral and written communication
- Development of information systems strategies within the context of organizational goals and strategies
Corporate Discount Program
You have the opportunity to continue your education and save money all at once through our Corporate Discount Program. Companies that establish agreements with La Roche give employees the chance to gain valuable skills and earn their degrees at a discounted tuition cost.