Individual Basic Membership: $200 per membership year
This membership plan includes academic classes, one audit per term, lectures, and a member rate on local and regional trips and events. The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.
During our inaugural year, all annual memberships purchased will run through June 2023. This means members who purchase in January/February 2022 will receive 17-18 months of membership for the price of 12.
Individual Plus Membership: $300 per membership year
This plan includes all the benefits of an individual membership plus the following:
- Fitness and pool classes (space permitting; registration required)
- Access to Kerr Fitness & Sports Center walking track
- Pool lap swim during designated times
- Priority access to specialty classes such as cooking and computer skills*
- Access to Study Abroad membership rates (must be a year-round member to qualify for study abroad pricing)**
The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30. During our inaugural year, all annual memberships purchased will run through June 2023. This means members who purchase in January/February 2022 will receive 17-18 months of membership for the price of 12. *If space permits after Plus members are registered, individual members may register for fitness and specialty classes for an additional fee.
**Disclaimer: Based on supplies, transportation, ticket costs, etc., some classes and events will have additional fees regardless of membership level.
Additional Benefits for All Membership Types
- La Roche University ID
- Free parking
- Wright Library use
- Access to Center for Lifelong Learning lounges
- Free WiFi
- Discounted or free tickets to University events
Membership is paid in full with no refunds once a member has attended any membership activity.
This fund is for individuals who may not be able to afford the full cost of either membership at this time. Regular participation and proof of income may be required. To learn about the Providence Fund, please contact the Center for Lifelong Learning.
There are six five-week sessions throughout the year.
- Winter: Jan. 31-March 4
- Spring 1: March 21-April 29
- Spring 2: May 16-June 17
- Summer: July 5-Aug. 5
- Fall 1: Aug. 29-Sept. 30
- Fall 2: Oct. 16-Nov. 18
For More Information
Center for Lifelong Learning