This membership plan includes academic classes, one audit per term, lectures, and a member rate on local and regional trips and events. The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.
Individual Plus Membership: $300 per membership year
This plan includes all the benefits of an individual membership plus the following:
- Fitness and pool classes (space permitting; registration required)
- Access to Kerr Fitness & Sports Center walking track
- Pool lap swim during designated times
- Priority access to specialty classes such as cooking and computer skills*
- Access to Study Abroad membership rates (must be a year-round member to qualify for study abroad pricing)**
The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30.*If space permits after Plus members are registered, individual members may register for fitness and specialty classes for an additional fee.
**Disclaimer: Based on supplies, transportation, ticket costs, etc., some classes and events will have additional fees regardless of membership level.
Additional Benefits for All Membership Types
- La Roche University ID
- Free parking
- Wright Library use
- Access to Center for Lifelong Learning lounges
- Free WiFi
- Discounted or free tickets to University events
First-time members are eligible for a trial membership. Please contact the Center for Lifelong Learning for more information.
Membership is paid in full with no refunds once a member has attended any membership activity.
This fund is for individuals who may not be able to afford the full cost of either membership at this time. Regular participation and proof of income may be required. To learn about the Providence Fund, please contact the Center for Lifelong Learning.
There are six five-week sessions throughout the year.
- Winter/January –One five-week session from mid-January to mid-February
- Spring – Two five-week sessions: March-April, May-June
- Summer – One five-week session: July
- Fall – Two five-week sessions: September-October, October-November, ending before Thanksgiving
Tentative 2022 Dates
- Winter: Jan. 23- Feb. 25
- Spring 1: March 27 – April 29
- Spring 2: May 23 – June 17
- Summer: June 26 – July 29
- Fall 1: Aug. 29 – Sept. 30
- Fall 2: Oct. 16 – Nov. 18
For More Information
Center for Lifelong Learning