We are currently in the process of updating our systems. Undergraduate students please use the Common Application or check back July 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time
Taking college classes while still in high school has never been more convenient! Our Scholar Credit Initiative Program (SCIP) gives you the chance to get ahead, save money and explore college-level courses. High school students who want to take dual-enrollment
courses at their own high schools should visit the Scholar Program page for more details.
- Save money while earning credit. You pay $235 per credit hour vs. $811 per credit hour.
- Get used to learning in a college environment.
- Choose from a wide variety of courses.
- Earn up to 15 credits toward your college education.
To be considered for SCIP at La Roche University, you must:
- Be a high school sophomore, junior or senior to participate.
- Submit a completed SCIP application form to the Office of Freshman Admissions.
- Submit a current transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater and at least sophomore standing at the time of application.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school counselor. Home-schooled students may submit a letter of recommendation from an organization leader or adviser.
Course subjects to consider include:
- Oral Communication
For more information please contact:
The Office of Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237