Students are not officially accepted into the Providence Institute Program until the end of the fall semester of their freshman year.
The fall semester is known as the provisional period in which PI candidates must successfully complete all the program requirements in order to be offered full acceptance into the Program and remain a La Roche student for the subsequent semester.
- Enter without a declared major.
- Participate in all activities of the Providence Institute Summer Program.
- Attend at least two academic workshop sessions and two campus activities per semester.
- Attend scheduled study hall session(s) for three hours per week with your Peer Counselor.
- Meet with your assigned Peer Counselor for at least thirty minutes every week to discuss academics and any other concerns.
- Meet with your Providence Institute Mentor one time every week.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor at least two times per semester.
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.