In order to be
considered for the Providence Institute (PI) Program, please complete and
submit the PI Program application for review. As space in the program is
limited, you are encouraged to apply early.
Successful completion of all requirements of the PI Program will qualify students for a $1000 second-year, non-renewable scholarship.
- Participate in a required Providence Institute Welcome Orientation
- Attend at least two academic workshops and visit the Writers’ Center and the Office of Career and Professional Development
- Meet with your academic advisor at least two times per academic year
- Check in with your assigned peer mentor every week to discuss academic and other concerns
- Attend scheduled study-hall session(s) with your peer mentor
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA to remain in good academic standing