If you are a prospective homeschooled freshman or international student who wishes to apply to La Roche University, you will need to submit the following materials:
- A completed La Roche University application.
- A transcript, delivered through one of the following methods:
- Issued by an Accredited Agency
- Issued by parental supervisor with documentation of third party evaluation by:
- Local School District or
- Approved Evaluator
- Official Test Results from the Graduation Education Record (GED) Exam.
- SAT or ACT scores (new and old formats are acceptable)
- Institutional Codes:
- Federal School Code for FAFSA - 003987
- SAT - 2379
- ACT - 3607
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Personal interviews are not required for admission, but are strongly recommended.
- Photo copies of course outlines, syllabi and/or completed works from a student's portfolio are a welcome addition to your application.
- Official test results from any CLEP or AP exams that you wish to gain credit for.
Call La Roche University's Office of Admissions at 1-800-838-4LRC or 412-536-1272. You also may email us at email@example.com or fax us at 412-847-1820.