Do you want to learn English as a second language?
Whether you are preparing for an academic degree or simply want to learn the language, La Roche University’s intensive ESL program will help you achieve your goal. Upon arrival you’ll test into the program, and upon completion, you may continue your undergraduate or graduate coursework on the La Roche campus.
Begin your journey at La Roche University in May. We are now accepting registration for ESL summer courses. Tuition is discounted at $890 per course. All ten-week classes are offered online from May 26-Aug. 1.
- Secondary/high school transcript and diploma with notarized English translation
- Post-secondary academic transcript, if applicable with notarized English translation
- National Exam scores, if applicable
- Copy of passport photo page
- Affidavit of Support signed by your financial sponsor
- Official Bank Statement of Sponsor
- Must be dated within three months of the planned semester start date
- Final balance should document the capability of your sponsor to cover the estimated expenses of one academic year
Additional documents required of transfer students:
- Transcripts from all previous ESL courses
- Copy of Current I-20
- Copy of Current Visa
- SEVIS Transfer Request Form
All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA