Let us help you discover your future.
With more than 60 career-focused majors, study abroad opportunities and an active student life, La Roche University makes your college experience meaningful and memorable.
Choose a major that engages your interests and prepares you for your chosen field. La Roche’s small class sizes, internship and volunteer possibilities will guide you toward success.
Take the next step in this new chapter of your life by exploring our requirements below.
Pathway Program placement or ESL included if necessary
- Secondary/high school transcript and diploma with notarized English translation
- TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score
- Post-secondary transcripts with notarized English translation, if applicable
- Copy of passport photo page
- Affidavit of Support signed by your financial sponsor
- Official Bank Statement of Sponsor
- Must be dated within three months of the planned semester start date
- Final balance should document the capability of your sponsor to cover the estimated expenses of one academic year
Not required but taken into consideration if submitted:
- SAT/ACT scores
- National Exam scores
All of the above documents may be scanned and emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 412-536-1188 or mailed to:
Office of International Admissions
La Roche University
9000 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA