Skip to Main Content

Apply Now

Military/Veteran Requirements & Application

  • Gather Information: Contact the Office of Graduate Studies & Adult Education at 412 536-1260 to review the admissions process or request an in-person or telephone appointment. Inquiries can also be sent via email Visit the La Roche website for open house dates and to explore the various major options at the college. Request an appointment and talk about your educational interests with a counselor.

  • Credit Evaluation: Arrange a meeting with an admissions counselor in-person or by phone, to have an unofficial credit evaluation completed. This will give you a better idea of how many more credits you will need for degree completion. You are also welcome to mail or fax transcripts for evaluation. FAX number: 412-536-1283.
  • Apply for admission as either a freshman or transfer student.

Application Options:

    • Apply for Your Military or Veteran Educational Benefits: In person or online, talk with your military/veteran benefits contact to start the application process, or go online at to make application for benefits.

    • Advising: An admissions counselor will assist you with arranging an appropriate schedule of classes for your first semester.

    • Financial aid:  A separate appointment with Financial Aid Office is recommended. Please inform your admissions counselor to make such arrangements.

    • Registration: You never have to leave home or work to register once you have completed your application process. An admissions counselor can assist you by fax at 412-536-1283 or by phone at 412-536-1260.

    • Official Credit Evaluation: An official credit evaluation will be forwarded to you within one month after your admissions file is complete. A complete admissions file includes a completed application and all official transcripts.

    • Orientation: Participate in the orientation at the beginning of each semester to further assist you with your transition as a new student or to obtain your photo ID, parking permit, computer logon, books, etc.  

    For more information on applying to La Roche as a veteran student, transferring credits, tuition payment and housing options, contact the Graduate Studies & Adult Education Office located in Room 104, A.J Palumbo Science Center, adjacent to the library.