It’s never too late to finish your degree. 

We know that life is a series of twists and turns, and our best-laid plans don’t always work out the way we expect. But time passes, circumstances change and perhaps you’re ready to finish what you started.

No matter your previous circumstances, you can begin right where you left off at La Roche University. We’ll help you return to the classroom so that you can transition from former student to college graduate.

Who should file for readmission?

For more information, please contact the appropriate admissions office:

Graduate and transfer students: 412-536-1260 or email  

All international students: 412-536-1279 or email

This application (PDF) is used for readmission of a formerly enrolled La Roche University Student who:

  1. Has not attended La Roche for one calendar year 
  2. Has attended another institution since leaving La Roche regardless of time spent away from La Roche