The process of transferring to a four-year institution can be easy.
To help make your transition a little smoother, we put together these transfer equivalency guides that outline the transfer of credits from area community colleges to La Roche University. These guides will serve as a guide to help you schedule your courses by demonstrating how community college courses will transfer to La Roche University. In addition to using these guides, we encourage you to contact our Transfer Counselor for a review of credits.
Transfer Credit Equivalency Guides:
La Roche University has transfer articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Community College Allegheny County
- Community College Beaver County
- Community College Butler County
- Community College Westmoreland County
- Community College Philadelphia
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- Bucks County Community College
- Washington Health System School for Radiologic Technology
For information regarding transferrable credit from other institutions please contact the admissions office at 412-536-1260.