There are many ways to become a leader on the La Roche campus, with one of the best is joining the National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS).
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) at LA Roche University.
The NSLS is the largest honor society in the United States. Our NSLS chapter at La Roche university was founded in 2014. Our local chapter is part of the national organization with 700+ chapters and over 1.4million members.
Students are selected based on exemplary leadership potential. As of 2021 we have 809 members who have access to:
- More than $400,000 in scholarships.
- An exclusive NSLS job board.
- A Personalized letter of recommendation.
The NSLS leadership program teaches the interpersonal skills that employers seek to give you an edge in the job market. Hear directly from our current members as they share how their experience changed their life.
If you become a member, some of the other benefits include:
- Learn from exceptional leaders like former President Barack Obama during exclusive Speaker Broadcast.
- Meet new friends and make lifelong connections (on-campus and virtually).
- Overcome challenges with success coaches shortcutting your way to success.
- Access to private networking events.
Visit the NSLS website to learn more about and accept your nomination.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Some of the common questions we receive are listed below. If you have any other questions, visit nsls.org to chat with a team member or email email@example.com.
What do I have to do to become inducted?
Our five-step program takes approximately 12 hours over the course of the semester at your pace.
Is this organization recognized on campus?
Yes, each year NSLS is renew as an active organization on campus. As of 2021, we have 809 members in our chapter and more than 1.4 million members nationwide.