This online registration form is for individual registration only; high school groups should arrange visits by contacting Freshman Admissions at 412-536-1272 or 1-800-838-4572 at least two-three weeks prior to the event.
Spring Open House Saturday, April 14
Check back later for registration.
Undergraduate Open House
If you have questions about life at La Roche College, you'll find the answers at our open house events. Whether you're a junior or senior in high school, we invite you to explore our campus for an afternoon by:
- Meeting faculty and learning more about our career-focused majors
- Getting an inside look at our suburban campus and spacious suites
- Having your financial aid questions answered and learning more about our generous scholarships
A Typical Schedule ...
- 9 – 10:15 a.m. Check-in | Refreshments | Meet faculty in many of our majors and staff support personnel*
- 10:15 a.m. Freshman Admissions presentation | Learn about our generous merit scholarships (based on SAT/ACT and GPA) and our unique Study Abroad+Study USA program | Student panel
- 11:15 a.m. Campus Tours
- 12:30 - 1p.m. Major Sessions*
- 1:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Financial Aid Session | Major Sessions*
*Details on specific major information sessions
We encourage students who are interested in criminal
justice, national security studies, prelaw or criminalistics to attend open
house events to learn about career choices, salary information and more during
a presentation by our Justice, Law and Security faculty. The presentation will cover the following
- Understanding the criminal mindset
- Intelligence analysis and investigations in both
governmental and corporate domains
- Managing and counseling criminals in correctional
- Forensic science and security management
- Career opportunities in national/state criminal justice
and national security organizations
- Career opportunities in private industry
- Salary information, both starting and mid-career, related
to criminal justice and private security career fields
- Preparing for specialized testing to obtain
employment in the criminal justice and national security systems
Prospective nursing students are invited to learn about:
- The definition of nursing
- A nurse’s role and responsibilities
- Career opportunities
- Preparing for the NCLEX after graduation
- La Roche’s nursing program and faculty
Please check back for details on other major
A complimentary lunch in the Cantellops Dining Hall will be provided.
Check out our events listing for other upcoming events. If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com.