Entry Level MSN Accreditation
La Roche University's ELMSN nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN):
3390 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the ELMSN nursing program is initial accreditation.
ELMSN End of Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Model effective communication, mutual respect, and collaboration to achieve quality outcomes.
- Advance the nursing profession by demonstrating accountability and the core values of the professional practice role.
- Analyze quality and safety data, regulatory, and accreditation standards to reduce risk and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Exemplify leadership competence that supports best practice and efficient resource utilization to drive desired outcomes.
- Analyze health policy, ethical issues, and legal considerations to improve outcomes.
- Utilize informatics and healthcare technologies in the delivery and coordination of care.
- Integrate evidence-based strategies to promote professional practice and improve outcomes of patients, families, communities and systems.
- Incorporate complex concepts from nursing, the humanities, and related sciences to guide nursing practice for diverse populations in a variety of settings and professional roles.
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
NCLEX Pass Rates ELMSN Program:
10/1/22 to 9/30/23: 86.81%
10/1/21 to 09/30/22: 87.76 %